RCB Auctions Terms and Conditions of Sales
Service Provider means Riverside Auction House Co., Ltd.
Bidder means the customer bidding at the auction arranged by the Service Provider
Vendor means the person who sells the item at the auction arranged by the Service Provider
- All bids must be placed by bidders themselves on-floor, by telephone, via absentee bid, or, online through www.rcbauctions.com. Online bidders should be registered prior to the auction and the account must first be approved by the Service Provider. The Service Provider will not be responsible if an absentee bid or telephone bid cannot be executed or any electronic malfunctions via Live Online bidding.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the highest bidders, reject any bids, determine changes in bidding increments, withdraw or pass an item, and resolve any disputes. If disputes arise after the sale, the Service Provider reserves the right for final interpretation and judgment.
- The successful bidder is the person who offers the highest bid when the auctioneer knocks the hammer.
- Each auction item is described, as to its origin, style, age, material, and imperfection (if any). All descriptions made are statements of informative opinions by specialists and should not be taken as categorical statements of fact. Prospective bidders should inspect each item to their satisfaction, using their own judgment or by other means as to whether the item qualifies as per the description. The Service Provider shall not be held responsible for any challenge to the opinion of the specialists from the above description.
- In addition to the hammer price, the successful bidder is required to pay a bidding commission equal to 15% on the Invaluable platform and 12% on RCB Auctions website. Auctions room bidding (floor, phone, and absentee) pay a bidding commission of 10%.
- The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer.
Shipping and Handling
- Packing and transportation is the responsibility of the bidders. Arrangement should be made within 15 business days following the auction. The 3 largest international logistics firms DHL, UPS and FedEx operate in Thailand and can work with a shipper to facilitate collecting and packing. Alternatively, we recommend this company below. The Service Provider is not responsible for cost of handling, shipping, insurance, tax or customs charged or missing or damaged items.
- Should the bidder fail to collect the auctioned Items within the specified period, the bidder will be liable for a management fee of 5% of the items value per month paid to the Service Provider. If the bidder fails to collect the auctioned Items within 3 months, the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the bidding or resale or re-auction or return the item to the vendor. The Service Provider reserves the right for final interpretation and judgment in any event that may arise.
- All sales are final.
Sincerely Inter Logistic Co.,Ltd.
Rm.095 Jatujak Plaza Zone C Soi
Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Line id: m0865307114
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- People selling items (Vendors) will be required to complete the Service Providers’ forms. Please contact (email).
- The auction item(s) must be items that is not prohibited by law i.e., ivory.
- The Service Provider shall reserve the rights to reject any item(s).
Payment for sold items
The Service Provider will pay to the vendors within 30 days after the auction day.