RCB Auctions Terms and Conditions of Sales
Service Provider means Riverside Auction House Co., Ltd.
Bidder means the customer bidding at the auction arranged by the Service Provider
Vendor means the person who sells the item at the auction arranged by the Service Provider
- All bids must be placed by bidders themselves on-floor, by telephone, via online absentee bid, or, online live bid through www.rcbauctions.com. Online bidders should be registered prior to the auction and the account must first be approved by the Service Provider. The Service Provider will not be responsible if an online absentee bid or telephone bid cannot be executed or any electronic malfunctions via Live Online bidding.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the highest bidders, reject any bids, determine changes in bidding increments, withdraw or pass an item, and resolve any disputes. It is up to the auctioneer whether to accept or reject online bids. If disputes arise after the sale, the Service Provider reserves the right for final interpretation and judgment.
- The successful bidder is the person who offers the highest bid when the auctioneer knocks the hammer. As soon as the hammer knocks or the auctioneer pronounces the item as “sold,” the successful bidder is responsible for ensuring payment immediately. Items can only be picked up after the successful bidder has made the full payment.
- Each auction item is described, as to its origin, style, age, material, and imperfection (if any). All descriptions made are statements of informative opinions by specialists and should not be taken as categorical statements of fact. Prospective bidders should inspect each item to their satisfaction, using their own judgment or by other means as to whether the item qualifies as per the description before bidding. The Service Provider shall not be held responsible for any challenge to the opinion of the specialists from the above description. All items are sold as is.
- In addition to the hammer price, the successful bidder is required to pay a bidding commission ranging from 10% – 20%, please kindly see the commission in each Auction’s terms.
- The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. Both inward and outward bank transfer fees will be responsible by the successful bidders. Payment must be made within 5 business days after the auction ends. If any sold item is not paid within 5 business days, the successful bidder may risk not winning the item which may be passed to the second highest bidder.
Shipping and Handling
- Packing and transportation is the responsibility of the bidders. Arrangement should be made within 5 business days following the end of auction. The 3 largest international logistics firms DHL, UPS and FedEx operate in Thailand and can work with a shipper to facilitate collecting and packing. Alternatively, we recommend this company below. The Service Provider is not responsible for cost of handling, shipping, insurance, tax or customs charged or missing or damaged items.
- Should the bidder fail to collect the auctioned Items within the specified period, the bidder will be liable for a management fee of 5% of the items value per month paid to the Service Provider. If the bidder fails to collect the auctioned Items within 3 months, the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the bidding or resale or re-auction or return the item to the vendor. The Service Provider reserves the right for final interpretation and judgment in any event that may arise.
- All sales are final.
Sincerely Inter Logistic Co.,Ltd.
Rm.095 Jatujak Plaza Zone C Soi
Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Line id: m0865307114
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- People selling items (Vendors) will be required to complete the Service Providers’ forms. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The auction item(s) must be items that is not prohibited by law i.e., ivory.
- The Service Provider shall reserve the rights to reject any item(s).
Payment for sold items
The Service Provider will pay to the vendors within 30 days after the auction day.